You walk into the office on a Monday morning and find the entire place untidy, with overflowing bins, messy kitchen floor and the bathrooms pathetically running out of the necessary supplies. How will you feel as a member of staff of the organisation?
Of course tidiness within the office space matters and an untidy office takes the toll on the employees’ productivity. Moreover, a littered office environment can affect the health of the employees and can mess up with the safety guidelines.
Business establishments in London have resorted to a great solution to resolve all these issues. As a result, office cleaning services in London are steadily rising in demand. Hiring these professional service providers proves beneficial for businesses in multiple ways. It not only helps boosting the employees’ morale and minimises their sick leaves but also cuts a positive impression about the organisation with the clients visiting the office.
Therefore, it won’t be an overdrive to say that hiring professional cleaners is never a liability, rather a smart investment for businesses. Considering the favourable climate, cleaning companies are sprouting at every nook and corner of the city. So you’ve to be careful in hiring the right service provider to cater to the unique needs of your office space. Else, you’ll end up hiring the wrong company and waste your valuable resources.
Some factors that you need to consider while hiring an office cleaning agency include the following:
- The size of your workplace.
- The number of employees.
- The way you want to use the place.
- Special cleaning services that you may require.
These factors prove helpful streamlining your search and hiring the right experts becomes easier.
On the other hand, business for professional cleaning companies is very competitive. Cleaning agencies have to provide their best possible service to stay abreast in the competition. They breakdown their tasks in daily, weekly and monthly modules to deliver better results.
- Daily cleaning activities include maintaining an overall clean environment in the office with routine cleaning of the bathrooms and pantries. Clearing out the bins and vacuuming floors is also usually included in their daily activities.
- Weekly cleaning tasks include emptying and disinfecting the refrigerator, spray buffing hardwood floors, restocking supplies and such other tasks.
- Monthly cleaning activities ensure long-term cleanliness at any office. These include cleaning door and window panes, cleaning and disinfecting the chairs and other furniture, vacuuming the air vents and such other tasks.
In addition to all these, experts from a London office cleaning company point out some tasks that are to be performed once a year to ensure the best results. These tasks include carpet cleaning and deep cleaning of hardwood floors.